Thursday, July 19, 2007

Update

So... I went out to the stairwell to call mom. After I said bye, I collapsed onto the windowsill with a loud smack, much to the surprise of a rather good-looking lab guy who was obviously going home for the day. After realizing that the entire building might think me crazy now, I banged my head against the wall, only to hear a loud speakerphone that sounded like it was dialing a call. Oops! I've bumped into the emergency directline to the University of Chicago Police (which is ironic since I've just added them to my speed-dial list earlier today), and an officer was asking if everything was alright. After I explained in a panic that I pressed the button by accident (but judging by my panicked voice, the officer asked again if everything was alright, which made me realize that the UCPD thinks me crazy now), I tumbled into the lab where I couldn't cause any trouble (ha ha ha. right.) What a day...

No comments: